TRADE SHOW INFORMATION
IBWA/NAMA Trade Show Hours – Tuesday, November 7, 2017
7:00 am – 6:00 pm Conference Registration
12:15 pm – 5:30 pm – Trade Show and Luncheon (Exhibitor lunch at 11:15 am)
Exhibitor Move-In: 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm – Monday, November 6
7:00 am to 10:00 am – Tuesday, November 7
Exhibitor Move-out: 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm – Tuesday, November 7
8:00 am to 12:00 pm – Wednesday, November 8
IBWA/NAMA Exhibits - IBWA exhibit space is available to companies who provide products and services to the bottled water industry. The exhibit fee includes:
- Five hours of exhibit time with no competing conference events
- One complimentary badge for booth personnel; $299 for each additional badge
- Listing in the 2017 Conference and Trade Show Program Guide (company description and sales contact)
- Post-conference attendee contact list
- Tabletop Exhibit Space 10’ W x 8’ D with 8ft. skirted table
- $1,800 Member
- $2,300 Non-member
- Friday, August 18 – Exhibitors who have submitted applications and paid-in-full by this date, will be listed in the September/October issue of Bottled Water Reporter.
- Friday, September 8 – Last date to submit application for inclusion in first round of the lottery drawing for booth assignments.
- Wednesday, September 13 – Booth selection will begin via a lottery with IBWA members who have submitted completed Exhibitor Applications and provided payment. Five to eight companies will be notified each day and given 24 hours to respond with a selection. The floor plan will be updated and then sent to the next group of exhibitors. Non-members will be notified shortly thereafter.
- Sunday, October 1 – Last date to cancel your exhibit booth. Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to a $50.00 administrative fee. After that date, no refunds will be issued. Substitutions for exhibit staff can be made, but must be in writing.
- Tuesday, October 3 – Last date to make corrections to listings for IBWA Onsite Program Guide.
- Friday, October 13 – Last date to order show floor services from GES at discounted rates (WiFi, electric, AV, additional furniture, etc.)
Each exhibiting company will receive 1 complimentary full conference badge for booth staff. Each additional full conference/exhibitor badge is $299. A registration form is attached that can be completed for badges. Badges cannot be swapped between employees or given to customers. Violations will result in confiscation.
One 8’ long x 30” wide x 30” high draped table in a 10 ft. wide x 8 ft. deep space; (1) chair.
Materials must be displayed within the 10 x 8 foot space that is provided. Table and/or floor pop-ups and displays can be used. If the draped table is not required you will be able to move it to the center aisle and GES will pick it up prior to the show.
Each display must be staffed during open exhibit hours.
Exhibit kits will be available by late September to each paid-in-full exhibitor by GES, the selected decorator. It will include information about shipping; audio-visual equipment rental; electric, Internet and lead retrieval services. The exhibit hall will be carpeted so there is no expense to exhibitors for carpeting.
A description of the company and the products and services it provides will be listed on the IBWA conference web site and in the Onsite Program Guide that each registrant will pick up at the registration desk. It will also list the sales contact information the company provides.
After the conference the exhibitors will be provided with a list of everyone who attended the 2017 IBWA Annual Business Conference.
For Conference and Trade Show Information: Contact Michele Campbell, Director of Conventions, Trade Shows, and Meetings at 703-647-4606 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Membership Information: Contact Cheryl Bass, Manager of Member Services at 703-647-4615 or via email email@example.com.