The Gaylord Texan Hotel will serve as the headquarters location for all meetings and events related to the 2017 IBWA Annual Business Conference and the NAMA CoffeeTea&Water Show.
- Room Rates: $213 single or double + taxes ($240.69 total per night)
- The conference rate is being offered on a “space available basis” 3 days prior to and post the meeting dates. .
- The reservation cut-off date is Monday, October 16, 2017.
- Available rooms at the group rate are limited, and may sell out prior to the cut-off date, so make your reservations today!
- If you make reservations and then decide not to use them, please release them immediately to make them available for other attendees.
- If you need to cancel your reservation after the October 16 deadline, please contact Michele Campbell at IBWA (703-647-4606 or firstname.lastname@example.org ) as late registrants may be on a waiting list.
- The room block and rates are intended for conference registrants only. Registration lists and hotel reservation lists will be monitored carefully. Individuals who have made hotel reservations, but are not registered, will be notified and given a grace period to register. After that they risk having their hotel reservation moved to the public rates or having the reservation cancelled.
To make reservations at the Gaylord National and receive the IBWA Conference group rate:
- DO NOT make reservations on the Mariott web site (Gaylord Hotels are now owned by Marriott).
- DO reserve online by pasting this address into your web browser: http://bit.ly/Hotel2017IBWA
- DO call the corporate Marriott reservation line at 817-778-2000, and indicate you want to make a reservation at the Gaylord Texan Hotel within the International Bottled Water Association room block.
Be aware that outside companies, not affiliated with IBWA, may call or email you with a discounted room rate. Please be aware that you will most likely be required to pay for your room in advance and the reservation may, or may not be legitimately made with the Gaylord. Some of these companies are just gathering credit card information. Rooms booked with outside companies are not considered part of the IBWA block and therefore do not contribute to the contract minimums we are required to meet. Use only the web link and reservation number provided in this letter.
Thank you for booking your reservation within the IBWA group room block as it enables the Association to receive the benefit of complimentary meeting space and helps prevent IBWA from being assessed penalties for not meeting our contracted room block guarantee. IBWA doesn’t get credit for rooms book through corporate programs or rooms booked with loyalty points.
HOTEL SERVICES AND AMENITIES
Location: Gaylord Texan Hotel, 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 760514
Arrival Policy: Check in: 4:00 pm, Check out: 11:00 am
Health/Spa/Fitness: Facilities include two pools (indoor and outdoor), fitness facility, and a full-service spa.
Parking: $22 per day self-park or $31 per day valet parking.
Hotel Shuttles: Gaylord Texan provides shared transportation to DFW Aiport every 30 minutes (at every hour and half hour) between 5:00 am – 2:00 pm. The fee is $15 per person. Please note this does not include transportation from DFW Aiport to the hotel.
AIR TRAVEL/GROUND TRANSPORTATION
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) is 6 miles from the Gaylord Texan Hotel, with travel time being about 15 minutes. Taxi fare is approximately $25 one-way. Dallas Love Field (DAL) also services the area and is located 20 miles from the hotel with a taxi fare of $60.
Website: www.GrapevineTexas.com for dining, shopping, siteseeing
Shuttle Service: Service between the Gaylord Texan Hotel and historic downtown Grapevine (15 min.) as well as to Grapevine Mills and the Grapevine Towne Center.
$5 - Individual Daily Pass or $10 - Family Day Pass Sunday 11am-7pm; Monday-Thursday 3pm-11pm; Friday-Saturday 10am-11pm
Temperatures in November in Grapevine are quite pleasant with an average high of 70 degrees Fahrenheit and a low of 50. Average rainfall for November is 3 inches so you may want to pack an umbrella – just in case.
Be comfortable in business casual attire, and good walking shoes. The air conditioning is running year-round and may at times be cool in public areas of the hotel and in the meeting rooms. We suggest you bring a sweater, jacket, or wrap as a “just in case” for the times you find yourself in those locations.
For Conference and Trade Show: Michele Campbell, Director of Conventions, Trade Shows, and Meetings at 703-647-4606 or via email email@example.com.
For Membership Information: Contact Cheryl Bass, Manager of Member Services at 703-647-4615 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.