Supplier membership within IBWA includes a company that is engaged in the sale or rental of equipment, products, supplies or services to the bottled water industry.
IBWA realizes that the success of a bottled water producer is directly linked to its supplier. Therefore, special resources are dedicated to these different types of member companies. Supplier membership within IBWA also makes good business sense. You can stop of wondering if you are receiving a positive return on investment with your advertising dollars. Instead, you’ll have confidence knowing that your company will have multiple opportunities to reach and attract new customers within a targeted audience.
IBWA has designed other special benefits to provide suppliers direct access to potential clients within the bottled water industry:
- Numerous opportunities to meet face-to-face with Association leaders, industry decision makers and IBWA member bottlers and distributors.
- Free exhibit space for supplier members during committee and board meetings and discounts to exhibit at IBWA Trade Shows.
- Direct access to the IBWA membership database to market your products and services.
- Gain marketing exposure through promotional listings in the IBWA Membership Roster and IBWA’s Buyer’s Guide (online and print version) –the gateway to the most expansive product reference source exclusive to the bottled water industry.
- Advertise for less in IBWA’s Bottled Water Reporter magazine—an unparalleled venue through which to reach your targeted audience.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 703-647-4615.