Convention & Trade Show
IBWA's 2020 Annual Business Conference and Trade Show Goes Virtual
November 9 - 12
The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) realizes that COVID-19 is impacting organizations and individuals on multiple levels. These challenging times mean it's even more critical for the bottled water industry to convene as a community to learn, engage, and share best practices.
As a result, IBWA is excited to announce that this year's Annual Business Conference and Trade Show will be a virtual experience over the dates of November 9 - 12.
The focus of IBWA's 2020 Annual Business Conference and Trade Show is what it's always been: connection and collaboration. The only difference? It's virtual.
— Joe Doss, IBWA President and CEO
The IBWA Annual Business Conference is the only national bottled water-centric event held in the United States. According to the Beverage Marketing Corporation, bottled water sales increased by 5.7 percent in 2019, now totaling $19.4 billion (wholesale), and is the No.1 packaged beverage in the United States (by volume) for a fourth consecutive year. With sales increasing again, new industry regulations, and the continuing impact of COVID-19, attendance at the IBWA virtual conference will provide the networking and educational opportunities you need to leverage and ensure a return-on-investment for you and your company.
Register to attend IBWA's inaugural virutal conference, November 9 - 12, and experience the following:
- 13 Education Sessions with interactive elements for Q&A, chat, and polling
- 15 continuing education credits (CEUs) available
- No travel or hotel expenses
- Reduced registration and exhibit fees
- Trade Show with enhanced engagement features for showcasing products and services
through face-to-face chat functions in real time
- IBWA General Session with "State of the Industry" presentation, as well as the IBWA Awards Ceremony
- IBWA Board of Directors and Committee Meetings
- Drinking Water Research Foundation (DWRF) "Office Olympics" Fundraiser
- Virtual networking events
- Conference hours: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (EST)
For Conference and Trade Show Information: Contact IBWA DIrector of Conventions, Trade Shows and Meetings Michele Campbell at 703.647.4606 or via email [email protected].
For Membership Information: Contact Cheryl Bass, Manager of Member Services at 703.647.4615 or via email [email protected].