The Hyatt Regency will serve as the headquarters location for all meetings and events related to the 2018 IBWA Annual Business Conference and the NAMA CoffeeTea&Water Show (CTW).
- Room Rates: $249 single or double + taxes ($291.22 total per night)
- The conference rate is being offered on a “space available basis” 3 days prior to and post the meeting dates.
- The reservation cut-off date is Monday, October 22, 2018.
- Available rooms at the group rate are limited, and may sell out prior to the cut-off date, so make your reservations today!
- If you make reservations and then decide not to use them, please release them immediately to make them available for other attendees.
- If you need to cancel your reservation after the October 22 deadline, please contact Michele Campbell at IBWA (703-647-4606 or [email protected] ) as late registrants may be on a waiting list.
- The room block and rates are intended for conference registrants only. Registration lists and hotel reservation lists will be monitored carefully. Individuals who have made hotel reservations, but are not registered, will be notified and given a grace period to register. After that they risk having their hotel reservation moved to the public rates or having the reservation cancelled.
To make reservations at the Hyatt Regency and receive the IBWA Conference group rate:
- DO NOT make reservations on the Hyatt website.
- DO reserve online by pasting this address into your web browser: http://bit.ly/Hotel2018IBWA
- DO call the corporate Hyatt reservation line at 888-591-1234 and indicate you want to make a reservation at the Hyatt Regency within the International Bottled Water Association room block.
Thank you for booking your reservation within the IBWA group room block as it enables the Association to receive the benefit of complimentary meeting space and helps prevent IBWA from being assessed penalties for not meeting our contracted room block guarantee. IBWA doesn’t get credit for rooms book through corporate programs or rooms booked with loyalty points.
Be aware that outside companies, not affiliated with IBWA, may call or email you with a discounted room rate, or say they are calling on our behalf. THIS IS A SCAM. Please be aware that if you fall for this offfer, you will most likely be required to pay for your room in advance and the reservation may, or may not be legitimately made with the Hyatt. Some of these companies are just gathering credit card information. Rooms booked with outside companies are not considered part of the IBWA block and therefore do not contribute to the contract minimums we are required to meet. Use only the web link and reservation number provided in this letter.
HOTEL SERVICES AND AMENITIES
Location: Hyatt Regancy, New Orleans, 601 Loyola Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70113 (at Pondras Street)
Arrival Policy: Check in: 3:00 pm, Check out: 12:00 noon
Health/Spa/Fitness: Facilities include an outdoor pool (heated when needed) and a 24-hour StayFit™ center
Parking: Valet is $40 per day plus taxes. Self-parking is $25 per day plus taxes.
Local Transit: Get wherever you want to go in New Orleans with the Regional Transit Authority (RTA). Their extensive network of buses and streetcars winds throughout every neighborhood of the Crescent City. From Uptown to Downtown, from Lakeview to the Lower Nine, from Mid-City across the Mississippi River and to the parish lines. The RTA goes there and The Jazzy Pass is just $3.00 per day for unlimited trips. Go to www.norta.com for complete information as well as updates. The Loyola Streetcar Line stops in front of the Hyatt Regency.
AIR TRAVEL/GROUND TRANSPORTATION
The major airlines provide accessible and economical flights to the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Travel time from the airport to the Hyatt Regency New Orleans is about 20-25 minutes.
Additional information about shuttle services, taxis ($36 one-way flat rate/2 people, $16 additional person), limos, and car rental agencies located at the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport can be researched at www.flymsy.com.
Temperatures in November in New Orleans are quite pleasant with an average high of 75 degrees Fahrenheit and a low of 55. Average rainfall for November is 4 inches so you may want to pack an umbrella – just in case.
Be comfortable in business casual attire, and good walking shoes. The air conditioning is running year-round and may at times be cool in public areas of the hotel and in the meeting rooms. We suggest you bring a sweater, jacket, or wrap as a “just in case” for the times you find yourself in those locations.
For Conference and Trade Show: Contact Patrice Ward at 703-683-5213/703-647-4610 or Michele Campbell, Director of Conventions, Trade Shows, and Meetings at 703-647-4606 or via email [email protected].